Landscape hollow block moulds feature a wide range of applications, including anchoring of slopes to prevent soil from slipping, improving aesthetic appeal in public urban spaces, and even garden planting/decoration. At the beginning of all planning and design phases, Zenith's project team will assist customers in ensuring unity of the landscape blocks for both aesthetics and functionality.
We strongly recommend that landscape architects and structural engineers participate in the design stage to guarantee optimized solutions.
- QGM utilizes a combination of advanced welding and processing technologies.
- Materials: high quality wear-resistant steel.
- The tamper shoes have a clearance of 0.5-0.8mm.
- It is easy to replace the tamper shoes.
- The design is solid, durable and proven.
- Molds can be changed for customers.
- It is easy to replace the quick-wear parts.
- The mold frame is equipped with a hydraulic device and the frame board can be folded based on needs.
- Inner parts can be conducted nitrogen treatment 62-68HRC.